Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Silence is Broken!

Wow! Almost a month with no posting...sorry about that, but, as usual, I've been "distracted." I was taking some time to get ready for this coming Sunday's resurrection celebration., when I ran across this Easter video from IgniterMedia. I've seen several video presentations using "social networking" to tell the gospel story. I thought this one had some merit of telling an old, familiar (sometimes a danger....that over-familiarity with sacred things) story framed in a current social phenomenon. I hope it reminds you of the wonder of the Creator of the Universe coming to earth as a man to die for us, and then to rise from the dead to be our Living Lord.



You can purchase this video from http://www.ignitermedia.com/mini-movies/1923/Follow

No comments: