Thursday, December 08, 2011

I'm Back to Wish You a Happy Christ's Birthday!

I have really appreciated hearing from several of the six people who occasionally read my blog that they missed me. Sorry I got out of the habit of reflecting on life in a small town as a country parson. It's very easy to put blogging at the bottom of my "to do" list. I will try to do better. Right now I'm about to do a marathon day of visiting folks who I've needed to visit for a while. Was out most of last week with a nasty throat infection, but now am thanking my Father for the gift of painless swallowing!

So here, with the help of Linus and Snoopy, is my Christmas wish for you all!!!


3 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh Andy I love it! Looking forward to seeing u on the 18th. Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It's the perfect Christmas message!

Ken in Surabaya said...

DELIGHTFUL! Thanks, Andy for the grin! (And thanks for letting Snoopy do the dancing!) I don't "blog", but I do post occasionally on Facebook. So much to do in the next 8 months & 3 days b4 my exit! LORD BLESS!