Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Amazing Grace - How Amazed Do You Look To Others?

I went a little ballistic yesterday on Facebook. My good friend of mine sent it to me. I'm glad he did. Here is the comment it prompted...

I'll tell you what's on my mind....how we who have been adopted by the Creator of the Universe so that we can call Him, "Abba Father," can live our lives unchanged, complaining, allowing the trivial to ruin our (and other's) ...days, talking about so many things with passion, except about the only One who has died so that you could live forever. If we can sing about a grace so amazing, why can't we talk about it (grace) and Him more (not just with unbelievers, but with each other). Sorry...this video got to me. Hope it gets to you, too...by the way...it's being performed where many first century Christians were martyred for their faith (The Coliseum). I wonder what they'd think of how we handle the Gospel?

Click on picture to see video...

No comments: