Monday, June 20, 2011

Vacation Bible School 2011

Another Vacation Bible School at First Baptist is history. Everyone seemed to enjoy being "Backstage with the Bible." Here is a slide show with just a few of the 1,522 pictures I edited. NO, I didn't take all of them. I had three additional photographers roaming backstage to get those special VBS moments. Among my favorites...toddlers' first VBS experiences.

Thanks go out to all the workers who made "Backstage" happen! This also marks the first VBS for me that was 100% Mac. I did this using iPhoto on my Macbook Pro. Click on the video to go "backstage" at Denmark First Baptist's Vacation Bible School!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy, absolutely wonderful!!! I hope you realize that you've "ruined" all those children!!! They will expect every pastor they have in their lives to be like "Bro. Andy." You're very special, my friend!

Barbara

Elaine Strong said...

This was awesome, Andy! Love, love, loved seeing all the pictures. What fun you all must have had. Makes me miss Denmark First Baptist!

Anonymous said...

Great video! I love the first song!
Beth