Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Was I Crazy or What?



As if you didn't have enough reasons to doubt my sanity, here's another one... that's me in the third seat from the left, top row. (Click on image to enlarge; and no I'm not completely bald, but the sun glaring off my head makes it look that way!) I am "hanging" at the top of a 200 ft. drop...a second later, I took the plunge! I am proud to say that I rode this thing and still managed to hold on to the contents of my stomach! This video doesn't really give you a "feel" for the experience, but it can give you another reason to doubt my sanity! (WARNING: Turn your volume down some as there is a good bit of crying and screaming! I haven't heard any out right profanity so don't listen too closely! One rider sums up the experience with repeated WOW....WOR...HA HA HA!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew there was a reason I hated roller-coasters... I just puked on my keyboard!!

Anonymous said...

That literally gave me goosebumps on my arms and made the bottoms of my feet sweat! I am soooooo glad I didn't let you talk me into that! mwp