Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Star Wars Life Day!

I cannot believe that I did not remember this. I saw the original Star Wars about ____ (Fill in embarrassing number between 1 and 100) times, but this Star Wars Holiday Special completely slipped my mind. I say "holiday" on purpose in that since Star Wars is set in another galaxy a long, long time ago, they wouldn't know Christmas if it hit them in the head (if, that is, their species had a recognizable head!). So here it is, but I bet NO ONE can watch the whole thing! I'm a huge Star Wars fan, and I can't muster the courage (or lunacy) to waste 117 minutes watching it! It was shown only once, and George Lucas (Star Wars creator) was NOT pleased with it! Oh well, it is a part of Star Wars history, so HAPPY WOOKIE LIFE DAY!!!



For more information about the special, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Star_Wars_Holiday_Special

No comments: