Tuesday, January 02, 2007

No Internet for a Week? Can I do it?

Sorry to have been out of the blogging loop for so long. December was crazy...lots of get-togethers, special services, and numerous trips to the hospitals to check on church folks. I'm beat (another side-effect of the approaching half-century mark!)...and am taking a week off to go and be by myself for several days at a church member's lake house.

I have several books...you know...the old fashioned paper kind...I hope to sleep late and read and not travel too much. I am taking my computer, but there will be no internet...hopefully, however, I can catch up on some blogging! It should be interesting to be so "disconnected," but I think it will be good for me.

I'll try to be more regular with my postings...b ut you know how those new year resolutions go! So here I go...back in time for a week! I let you know how it goes! I have a feeling... it will be a positive experience.

Thanks again for your patience! Andy the Country Parson

No comments: