Thursday, April 30, 2009

If They Had Only Asked Me!

I believe in spending our money wisely, especially in these difficult economic times. Sure, it's just $329,000.00. But isn't that a small price to pay to get a picture of Air Force One flying by the Statue of Liberty? I figure that is about what I'll pay in federal taxes, so it feels great to know that the US Gov't is so much better at spending that money that I would be. Heck, I'd probably waste it in a 401K plan for my retirement...how dumb would that be? Anyway, I thought this was a great take on the expensive photo op. (http://www.nydailynews.com/tech_guide/2009/04/29/2009-04-29_createyourown_nyc_air_force_one_flyover_photo__we_did.html)
Here's my version...if only they had asked me, I'd have done the picture for free!

No comments: