Monday, February 16, 2009

Google Maps...CREEPY!


Look what I found at Google Maps when I typed in the church's address and clicked on "Street View!" I know, I know...most of you already know about it, but it's still sort of cool...uh, and a bit creepy! Speaking of creepy....I haven't succumbed to peer pressure to join Facebook yet, but I did think of all my Facebook friends when I came across this about how Facebook has the right to use whatever you post to it FOREVER, even after you close your account....I know, I know....you should assume anything you put in the internet is going to stay there forever, but it is just another little "creepy" aspect of the Internet! The article: http://consumerist.com/5150175/facebooks-new-terms-of-service-we-can-do-anything-we-want-with-your-content-forever

No comments: