Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Vacation Highlights

Yes, I rode this thing, and, NO, I did NOT throw up!
At the City Walk at Universal Studios, this scene caught my eye...hmmm... wonder why?
I was expecting high prices at Universal and Disney, but $24.00 for a piece of cake... at Publix? Actually, I got one piece of cake, and was...this will surprise you, talking with the lady helping me, and I think she got distracted...luckily, the lady at the checkout noticed it!
Last Saturday, Jeff and Miriam and I went to a local college to see the play, Arsenic and Old Lace (which was pretty good.). It's an Assembly of God school, and I thought this fountain of Jesus washing the disciple's feet was pretty cool!

This couple had no idea I was taking this picture, but it looked like something you'd see in a Disney brochure, so I went ahead and shared it with you!

No comments: